An applicant requiring accreditation to operate a private employment agency is required to submit a written application to the Director of Employment together with the following documents:
- A certified copy of the certificate of Incorporation as a Limited liability Company.
- Articles and memorandum of association and a current CR12.
- Must have a minimum share capital of Ksh. 5,000,000 (Five Million).
- A copy of county Government Licenses.
- A lease/Tenancy agreement.
- A copy of ID card of the Director/Directors.
- Two Passport Size Photos of the Director/Directors
- Current Certificate of Good Conduct for all the Directors from the Criminal Investigations Department.
- A valid work Permit in case of any Foreign Directors
- Tax compliance certificate.
- Certified copies of academic certificates of directors.
- Human Resource Management (HRM) certificate of at least one of the firm’s Management employees.
- Execution of Kenya Shillings 1.5 M Security Bond with a bank or insurance firm as per attached form. (This is for agencies engaged in foreign recruitment).
- A signed commitment to observe the provisions of the code of conduct for Recruitment Agencies.
NB: TO REGISTER AS A PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY, KINDLY VISIT NeaIMS System
GIVING WRONG INFORMATION SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION