Step 1: Visit the NEA-IMS Portal
- Log on to www.neaims.go.ke
Step 2: Create Account
- On your right, click on Employer’s Sign up
- Fill in your organization’s details in the form and click on Sign Up
Step 3: Log in
- Log into the system using your organization’s KRA PIN and the password you submitted during signing up.
Step 4: Download the Employer Returns Template
- After logging into your profile, click on Help on your far right.
- Then select Download Tab on your left; now download the Excel Template
Step 5: File Your Returns
- Populate the downloaded Excel file with your employees details and save.
- Go back to your profile on the NEA-IMS Portal and click on the Returns Tab.
- Upload your saved Excel file.
- There will be a pop up message with “File Successfully Uploaded“.
- Click on the National Employment Authority LOGO on the top left to view your upload status.
Then you have successfully filed your employer returns.
Due to a large number of Employers filling their returns, we may not acknowledge receipt of your returns immediately. We will however do the same at a later date. Once you have uploaded your returns on the portal, rest assured that your returns have been received.
The Annual Employer Returns should be submitted through the system by 31st January of the following year.
Thank you for your continued compliance.