Step 1: Visit the NEA-IMS Portal
- Log on to www.neaims.go.ke
Step 2: Create Account
- On your right, click on Employer’s Sign up
- Fill in your organization’s details in the form and click on Sign Up
Step 3: Log in
- Log into the system using your organization’s KRA PIN and the password you submitted during signing up.
Step 4: Download the Employer Returns Template
- After logging into your profile, click on Help on your far right.
- Then select Download Tab on your left; now download the Excel Template
Step 5: File Your Returns
- Populate the downloaded Excel file with your employees details and save.
- Go back to your profile on the NEA-IMS Portal and click on the Returns Tab.
- Upload your saved Excel file.
- There will be a pop up message with “File Successfully Uploaded“.
Then you have successfully filed your employer returns.
Due to a large number of Employers filling their returns, we may not acknowledge receipt of your returns immediately. We will however do the same at a later date. Once you have uploaded your returns on the portal, rest assured that your returns have been received.
Thank you for your continued compliance.